Making Compensation Work for Everyone
What’s good for your employees is good for your company.
A great compensation plan is more than just pay. It’s a philosophy, strategy, and plan to drive success! It’s also not “one-size-fits-all”. Compensation programs should be as unique as your organization. Let CompTeam help you drive success in your organization with tailored compensation programs.
An engaged workforce can increase productivity as much as 20%.
The right mix of monetary and recognition programs can increase workforce productivity by as much as 330% because of a new sales plan implementation.
Before you implement any programs, it’s critical to assess the strengths and understand the gaps in your current talent, pay and benefit programs. Our Total Rewards and/or the Workforce Experience Scorecard diagnosis is the first step.
CompTeam reviews your pay, benefit and talent programs to determine if they are a good fit for your employee’s needs and are delivering the right value for the cost.
We evaluate your existing talent programs to determine their effectiveness and identify gaps. – Most importantly, we break down the factors that your employees look for in their careers and the essential features that they desire from your company and determine if your current offering is achieving their needs.
Our suite of compensation and rewards services includes:
- Root Cause / Gap Analysis
- Diagnostic Workforce Experience (Wx) Scorecard
- Talent and Rewards Roadmap
- Compensation Philosophy and Policy/Manual
- Competitive Compensation Analysis (CCA) – includes benchmarking, survey portfolio
- Survey Total Rewards Portfolio
- Pay Ranges (Pay Structures)
- Executive Pay Study
- Long-term incentive, equity, new hire grants, ongoing grants
- Variable comp plans: bonus, commission, sales