In a nutshell: We are looking for a Compensation Consultant to partner with our valued clients to diagnose, assess and develop compensation plans for their employees. CompTeam Compensation Consultants help achieve our mission to engage, energize and elevate the workforce experience by using cutting-edge tools and technology to ensure competitive and fair pay plans for our valued client’s people.
Details: We’re not just hiring any compensation consultant. To be a successful CompTeam compensation consultant, you must be client-centric, have proven experience in the talent management field, and a growth mindset to learn CompTeam’s unconventional methodology. CompTeam is focused on helping leading-edge companies that require a unique approach to the market to remain competitive. Our compensation consultants have the confidence to lead with ideas and make recommendations that are best for our clients’ current situation, project scope, and strategic objectives.
You’ll be an asset to CompTeam and our clients if you are talented and passionate about:
- Partnering closely with clients to help them achieve their goals
- Diagnosing complex organizational challenges
- Conducting surveys and focus groups
- Analyzing results
- Gathering benchmarking data
- Helping clients determine pay philosophy
- Evaluating jobs
- Ensuring practices follow fair pay laws
- Reviewing and assessing pay ranges and incentives
- Customizing creative compensation plans that help organizations grow
- Preparing and presenting reports and advising clients on recommendations
- Implementing compensation packages
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Google sheets in particular
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Clear communication
- Time-management, accountability, ability to work independently
- Familiarity with of talent management (HR) practices and labor laws
- Proven experience as a Compensation Specialist or a relevant role
Compensation: Depending on location, experience and qualifications, competitive pay can range from $60,000 to $160,000.