In a nutshell: We are looking for a project manager to keep client work on track and keep our clients satisfied. CompTeam Project Managers contribute to CompTeam’s mission to engage, energize and elevate the workforce experience by ensuring our clients are overwhelmingly satisfied with timely work progress, customer service, and the quality of deliverables.
Details: We’re not just hiring any project manager. To be a successful CompTeam project manager at CompTeam, you must be client-centric, have proven experience in talent management, and a growth mindset to learn CompTeam’s unconventional methodology. CompTeam is focused on helping leading-edge companies that require a unique approach to the market to remain competitive. Our project managers have the confidence to lead projects and make recommendations that are best for our clients’ current situation, project scope, and strategic objectives.
You’ll be an asset to CompTeam and our clients if you are talented and passionate about:
- Clear communication to the project team
- Fully understanding where the project is at all times
- Ensuring that everyone is coordinated so a deadline is never missed
- Monitoring projects
- Organizing details and updates
- Ensuring the project stays in scope
- Keeping the project moving forward on time or ahead of schedule
- Pushing projects over the finish-line
- Ensuring quality, completeness, and timeliness of deliverables
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Certified in project management
- Proven experience with talent management or a background in HR
- Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Google sheets in particular
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time-management, accountability, ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Compensation: Depending on location, experience and qualifications, competitive pay can range from $50,000 to $75,000.